Re: [miniaturebooks] Creating a Computer Inventory of Minis--HELP

  • Terre
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2004
      Hi Cheryl,

      I just did a Google search "collectibles inventory software" and came up with a site that offers a listing of several software programs out there on the net:

      http://www.soft411.com/software/collectibles-inventory.html

      I don't have any program like this to recommended, but hope the link, at least helps to get you started. Maybe someone else has one or another of these programs to recommend.

      Good luck in your search, and Have a Great Weekend,

      Terre