MBS Exhibition Catalog and Publication Mailing

  • barbarawilliamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      To save substantial mailing costs, MBS planned to send out the 2005
      Miniature Book Society Exhibition Catalog along with the MBS miniature
      publication, Many Littles Make a Much by Caroline Lindemann. Unfortunately,
      the Lindemann book is not yet ready for distribution. Mark Palkovic estimates
      at least 3 more weeks before it is ready.

      The catalog is ready now and if you have a really pressing need to have it,
      just reply to me and I will send yours out now. We appreciate your patience.
      MBS membership is international and individual mailings are very expensive.

      Every MBS member gets a catalog and publication as a membership benefit.
      If you are not an MBS member, think about becoming one. Non-members can
      purchase a catalog for $5.00 plus shipping. Just email me!

      Barbara Williamson
      Miniature Book Competition/Exhibition, Chair