Important Letter for miniaturebooks Members

  • yvwdwbdat
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2004
      Staying ahead is very hard.
      If you are starting to fall behind we can help
      Debt consolidation is the answer to your question
      We can help. Check us out.

      http://xolwed.com/adehu
      please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

      Our prestigious staff will help.
      We specialize in debt consolidation.
      We can make your life easier. Just give us a chance.

      copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
      http://xolwed.com/adfhu

      You must act now. Do not live with any more debt
      We will clear all of your debt through consolidation.
      This is your one chance check us out now.
      http://xolwed.com/adfhu
      Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

      You will save money if you consolidate your debt now.

      http://xolwed.com/adghu

    • fdncdjuzap
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
        Opportunities such as this do not occur every day.
        We will refinance your home at a better interest rate.
        We save people time and money, with our outstanding loan approval rate.

        http://grealus.com/azghu

        Stop and take thirty seconds to profit from the lowest interest rates ever!
        http://grealus.com/azvhu