Important Letter for miniaturebooks Members

  • crjhqgany
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2004
      Refinancing your home is as easy as, 1, 2, 3.
      Line your pockets with savings and reap the benefits of a lower interest rate on your home loan. All it takes is 30 seconds to bring a better tomorrow.
      Please Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      Our knowledgeable staff saves more money for more Americans then anyone.
      We are proud to work hard for you to get the best deal on any Home Loan.
      Refinancing now is the key to save you and your family money.

      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1
      If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

      This is a one time opportunity.
      You cannot miss out on interest rates as low as this.
      All it takes is 30 seconds to start the money saving process.

      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      Stop and take thirty seconds to profit from the lowest interest rates ever!
      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

    • yvwdwbdat
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2004
        Staying ahead is very hard.
        If you are starting to fall behind we can help
        Debt consolidation is the answer to your question
        We can help. Check us out.

        http://xolwed.com/adehu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        Our prestigious staff will help.
        We specialize in debt consolidation.
        We can make your life easier. Just give us a chance.

        copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
        http://xolwed.com/adfhu

        You must act now. Do not live with any more debt
        We will clear all of your debt through consolidation.
        This is your one chance check us out now.
        http://xolwed.com/adfhu
        Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

        You will save money if you consolidate your debt now.

        http://xolwed.com/adghu

      • fdncdjuzap
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
          Opportunities such as this do not occur every day.
          We will refinance your home at a better interest rate.
          We save people time and money, with our outstanding loan approval rate.

          http://grealus.com/azghu

          Stop and take thirty seconds to profit from the lowest interest rates ever!
          http://grealus.com/azvhu