CONCLAVE

  • pianoprint@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2004
      Anna and I have just returned from Conclave after extending our trip several
      days to visit Normandy and London. Our Thanks and much appreciation to
      Michael Garbett (and helpers) for the superb arrangements and astonishing great
      weather. Couldn't have been nicer. I particularly want to emphasize that our nice
      long visit to the Bayntunis Bindery was a pleasure. The staff interaction
      demonstrating tools and different binding techniques was real "showtime"...and the
      equipment they have somehow makes our little printing setup rather minor.
      Topping it off with the Banquet and talk with Bernhard Middleton was a real class
      act. We enjoyed it all immensely! Philip & Anna Morrison.