Miniature Book Library

  • dagreif
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2004
      Help please, I am a book guy but new to minis, found this at an
      estate sale today. The Marvelous Miniature Library which is a leather
      snapped tri fold containing six titles by Miniature Dictionary
      Publishers Inc NYC. Titles are Hamlet and Macbeth, Don Quixote, Love
      and Other Stories, The Golden Treasury of English Songs, Paradise
      Lost, The Arabian Nights. Thanks in advance. David