Exhibition suggestion

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 12:49 PM
      Hi!

      for those of you going to the Bath Conclave, maybe you will have time for
      an exhibition of artist books.
      If not, have a look at the photos on the Web. The exhibition is at

      The Library
      UWE, Bristol
      Faculty of Art, Media and Design
      Kennel Lodge Road
      Bristol, BS3 2JT

      Monday- Friday 10 am - 5 pm

      Her books are not miniature, but since Isabell learned about miniature
      books - she never heard about tehese until this May in Wigtown! - she will
      make something in miniature the future.

      http://www.uwe.ac.uk/amd/cfpr/exhibit.htm, then click on the first entry
      under 2004: Isabell Beunz: New works.

      Best wishes,
      Angelika

      PS: somebody seems to be sending out spam mails and infected attachments
      from my email address. These do not come from me!
      Please do not open any attachments that come from my address if there is no
      text from me in the email!