Columbia College - Chicago

  • Gabrielle Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 6:26 AM
      Hello!

      Just drove back from Chicago where I have been teaching a class on binding miniature books at Columbia College Book and Paper Program. I am not sure how many new members we will have, but the students made some lovely things in two days! Thank you everyone who sent me information on selling sheets.

      The Guild of Book Workers exhibition, IN FLIGHT, is on exhibition at the Center. I didn't realise there were quite a few miniature books in that exhibition! It is traveling all around the country and is quite a good collection of book art.

      Gabrielle