welcome y'all...

  • Pat Baldwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 1999
      Well now. Who's here? And what are we gong to talk about.

      How about who's going to the MBS Conclave in Germany this August?
      What do you think about bringing a bunch of books over there and then going
      traveling afterward. I don't especially want to schlep them all over Italy
      for 10 days.

      Pat

      Check out the FREE SFI Affiliate Program
      and the even better Member Program *
      right away. Earn good money online! *
      Visit http://www.sixfigureincome.com/free/?69307
    • tim@xxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 1999
        >How about who's going to the MBS Conclave in Germany this August?
        >What do you think about bringing a bunch of books over there and then going
        >traveling afterward. I don't especially want to schlep them all over Italy
        >for 10 days.
        >
        >Pat

        Well, I want to go, but as yet I haven't worked out whether I can. As for
        carrying books around - isn't that the point about miniatures? You can
        pack them away and hardly notice them. Well, with mine anyway, but I
        suppose they are smaller than average!

        Tim

        Tim Sheppard tim@...-uk.net
        Lilliput Press - Publisher of fine books in miniature
        England http://www.lilliput.co.uk
        The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here