London sites

  • Rhane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      Phil & Anna,

      British Library! Lots of books, big and small and miniature to view. I believe Kings Cross tube station is closest to it.

      Not sure what other things you're interested in, but I do like to visit Chinatown - some very good Chinese food to be had (Leicester Square tube station is closest), British Museum (Tottenham Court tube station), Trafalgar Square (Charing Cross?). Hope that works as a taster.

      I'm a tad forgetful, but when again is the event in Bath?

      -=Rhane

      From: "motherg2001"

      Subject: LONDON

      Afterthe Conclave, we're spending a few days in London and would appreciate suggestions about great things to do and see. The travel books list so many options, we thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to invite others to chip in with their personal favorites. We're looking forward to being London tourists again. (If I can only remember to look RIGHT before crossing the street.) Phil & Anna Morrison