LONDON

  • motherg2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 1:01 PM
      Afterthe Conclave, we're spending a few days in London and would
      appreciate suggestions about great things to do and see. The travel
      books list so many options, we thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to
      invite others to chip in with their personal favorites. We're looking
      forward to being London tourists again. (If I can only remember to
      look RIGHT before crossing the street.) Phil & Anna Morrison