New Books from Beaux Art Publishing

  • paul devenyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2004
      We are pleased to announce our newest miniature book which will go on sale at Conclave XXII in Bath. It will be reviewed in the next issue of the "Microbibliophile". Normally we put in paid advertisement of our new books in the MBS Newsletter, but since there is so far no Newsletter, we choose this forum for communication. Our new book is entitled "TRAVEL SKETCHES" with text and illustrations about some special places. It is bound in coptic style with multicolored puckered goat-skin, in an edition of 29, numbered and signed. Each book is individually designed, thus no two copies are exactly alike.Concertina sewing support between sections matching the endpapers. Button closure. Size:53x70 mm. 69 pages. Price: $ 150.00 USD. We can now accept and fill mail orders for which please add $3.00 P&H. Make cheques payable to Mary&Paul Devenyi 50 Grangemill Cr. Toronto, ON Canada M3B 2J2.

      We are aalready working on our 2005 miniature book: "IT IS A SMALL WORLD". It is a survey of miniature book activities around the world.

      Mary and Paul Devenyi