Barbara Raheb books for sale

  • cmquilty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      I wanted to let everyone know that there are approximately 50 of
      Barbara Raheb's books for sale by Curley Creek Antiques
      through the Ruby Lane website (copy and paste the following link,
      making sure that there are no spaces and that the whole URL is
      copied):

      http://www.rubylane.com/shops/curleycreekantiques/ilist/,cs=Artisans,i
      d=.html

      This link will take you to the complete list - there are currently 68
      books listed, but some are marked 'sold' or 'sale pending'. I've
      also noticed that they're putting these books on eBay at the rate of
      about one per week.

      Cecelia