MBS - Books in sheets

  • norwoodnear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2004
      Hello! I am teaching a few more miniature binding classes this year
      and would like to update the list of publishers willing to sell their
      books in unbound sheets. Please let me know if you are willing to
      sell sheets to students and binders and send contact information and
      even a list of titles and prices. Thank You!! Gabrielle
      gfobkbinder@... or norwoodnear@...