microbook $?

  • jtimm@xx.xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 1999
      I received the following email, but am unable to offer Alicia any help, maybe
      someone on this list could help.
      Please reply to Alicia directly. Thanks, Jill

      Hi,

      My name is Alicia Gentile, and I own a miniature book (size of the smaller
      fingernail), that contains the Lord's Prayer in 7 languages.
      I would like to know who can I contact for an appraisal of my book, which
      I'd like to sell.
      I've been told that it's valuable, but don't know more.

      Will appreciate any information you can provide. My email is:
      alivic@...

      Thanks a lot,

      A.G.
      Me and my house will serve the Lord...