Bath

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2004
      Hi everybody!

      of course I am coming to Bath and I will bring Kathrin Schlachter (and her
      dollhouse books) with me.

      That makes 2 people from Germany (so far)!

      Angelika
    • Ferial Rogers
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2004
        Hello Everyone
        Circumstances dictated that I could only spend Sunday morning at the Conclave in Bath. The journey took three and a half hours, from the east coast to Bath in the West. I had only about four hours at the Conclave and then, three and a half hours to get home again.
        Was it worth it? I'll say! I spent a wonderful morning. It was really interesting to look round all the stands and there was so much that I would have liked to have brought home with me. I also met people who have only been names before, so that was good too.
        The morning was rounded off with a delightful tete-a-tete with Edward before I had to head for home. (I will not forget those fans Edward)

        Perhaps you may like to consider Ipswich (County town of Suffolk) for a future Conclave?
        In the past, this area has tended to get overlooked, but it has an enormous lot to offer.
        It is the oldest recorded town in England with the first ever mint, in the seventh century. Sutton Hoo is just up the road and there are many castles and other places of historical interest. Suffolk was centre of the wool trade and there are many pretty and unspoilt medieval villages. The beautiful countryside is inspiration for many artists. Constable and Gainsborough were born here. There is so much more.

        I wish you all a wonderful time in New Orleans and hope to meet you at a Conclave in the future.
        In friendship
        Ferial