Bath Conclave

  • Tamela Camp
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 6:07 PM
      Dear MBS,

      Even as I received the Devenyis' e-mail, I was searching for the best
      possible airfare to Bath via London from my humble abode in Petal,
      Mississippi!!! Hope to see y'all there!

      1 Camp+ 3 Devenyis' = 4

      Tammy Camp
    • Kathy King
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12 4:41 PM
        Hi Everyone:

        Add two more to the count of members going to Bath this year- Janet and Kathy King

        Hope to see many there!!