Conclave Keepsakes

  • minibookman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 7:11 AM
      Hello everybody,
      Can I remind you that I will be collecting and distributing the
      keepsakes for Conclave.

      Keepsakes are always an interesting and enjoyable reminder of the
      Conclave,
      and I am sure everybody who attends has lots of fun opening the
      collection.
      If you haven't sent a keepsake before, or if you will not be able to
      attend Conclave,
      you can still send a keepsake.

      The guidelines are that there should be 100 copies of a small
      memento for the Conclave,elaborate or as simple as you wish to make
      them.
      Copies of each keepsake will be given to Conclave attendees, and any
      surplus will be returned to the donor, unless he or she offers to
      donate them to the MBS for future use.

      Do please give the matter your attention, I would like to have all
      keepsakes in by the second week in August to give me time to collate
      them before the event. My address is in the MBS Handbook.

      Best wishes to all my friends in MBS
      Stephen Byrne