Re: [miniaturebooks] Conclave

  • Kimberly Byerly
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 14, 2004
      We would love to hear more about your broadside project...

      Kind regards,
      Kim & Scott Byerly
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 3, 2012
        Dear miniature book friends!

        I hope all Conclave attendees got home save and sound. It was a
        pleaseure seeing you all again.
        The Conclave was tremendous, many thanks to Karen Nyman for her
        fantastic job on organizing the event.

        I promised serveral people to send them links, info etc. If you
        have't heard from me yet, please remind me. My memory isn't as good
        as it used to be!

        For those I told about the wonderful TED talk I watched on my flight
        from Amsterdam to Detroit, here is the link.

        Graphic designer Chip Kidd talks about the art of designing book covers.
        http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/chip_kidd_designing_books_is_no_laughing_matter_ok_it_is.html

        Best wishes from Germany,
        Angelika