Conclave

  • motherg2001
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 14, 2004
      Neale...It DOES seem like the Conclave-to-be at Bath is shaping up to
      be outstanding. We're looking forward to it. Which also reminds me
      about your project of Miniature Broadsides. Though we've not yet
      printed ours, I do have a design in mind. Has there been feedback
      from
      others who are participating? Phil Morrison--Shoestring Press.
    • Kimberly Byerly
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 14, 2004
        We would love to hear more about your broadside project...

        Kind regards,
        Kim & Scott Byerly
        Neale...It DOES seem like the Conclave-to-be at Bath is shaping up to
        be outstanding. We're looking forward to it. Which also reminds me
        about your project of Miniature Broadsides. Though we've not yet
        printed ours, I do have a design in mind. Has there been feedback
        from
        others who are participating? Phil Morrison--Shoestring Press.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • AJ
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 3, 2012
          Dear miniature book friends!

          I hope all Conclave attendees got home save and sound. It was a
          pleaseure seeing you all again.
          The Conclave was tremendous, many thanks to Karen Nyman for her
          fantastic job on organizing the event.

          I promised serveral people to send them links, info etc. If you
          have't heard from me yet, please remind me. My memory isn't as good
          as it used to be!

          For those I told about the wonderful TED talk I watched on my flight
          from Amsterdam to Detroit, here is the link.

          Graphic designer Chip Kidd talks about the art of designing book covers.
          http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/chip_kidd_designing_books_is_no_laughing_matter_ok_it_is.html

          Best wishes from Germany,
          Angelika