MBS Conclave in Bath

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 5:42 PM
      I hope that many of the members of this group will go to the Conclave in
      September.

      It is going to be great. Mike Garbett has made teriffic plans.

      The Conclave hotel, a Hilton, is right in the center of Bath.

      We will be visiting the famous BAyntuns bookshop and bindery. The banquet will
      be at the Roman baths and the Georgian Pump Room

      I have invited many of the European designer binders who have bound miniature
      books for me to attend and many of them have accepted. Gabrielle Fox and my
      friend Mia Leijonstadt are planning a special program for them.

      Bernard Middleton will be the banquet speaker.

      The Conclave is the high point of the year for the mbs members. It is a
      wonderfully friendly event. I hope that many of you will join me and margaret
      there.

      If anyone has questions please get in touch with me.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.