MBS Elections

  • Evron Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 1999
      Dear all,
      I had hoped to get this on the web page but haven't succeeded yet. In case
      any one wondered, the nominees on the ballot for officers and board members
      were elected. There were a couple of write in votes but nothing to change
      the results. I will report this at the Conclave but thought everyone might
      want to know. Thanks to all who voted.
      Evron