TV show

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2004
      TV ONTARIO, a non-commercial channel, did a show with us about miniature books on their regular weekly show on books, called "IMPRINTs". They interviewed us about miniature books and we showed highlights of our collection. I think it was quite good and Mary, of coorse, looked gorgeous. We like to spread the word about miniature books. We'll take the tape to Bath, perhaps there is a chance to show it there.

      Paul Devenyi