TV show

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 11:06 AM
      Mary and I were featured with our miniaturebooks on TV ONTARIO, a non-commercial station located in Toronto. This was on a program called "IMPRINTS", a regular weekly show about books. We were interviewed and showed highlights of our collection. It's a nice piece and Mary, of course, looked gorgeous. We are always happy to spread the word about miniature books. We'll take the tape to Bath and show it if there is a chance.

      Paul Devenyi

    • Paul Devenyi
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 1:03 PM
        TV ONTARIO, a non-commercial channel, did a show with us about miniature books on their regular weekly show on books, called "IMPRINTs". They interviewed us about miniature books and we showed highlights of our collection. I think it was quite good and Mary, of coorse, looked gorgeous. We like to spread the word about miniature books. We'll take the tape to Bath, perhaps there is a chance to show it there.

        Paul Devenyi