Looking for advice on publishing software...

  • the_melzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 6:02 PM
      I am looking for whatever comments anyone would care to make
      regarding publishing software for the, dare I say it, Windows
      environment. I have used Microsoft Publisher to produce mockups of
      projects I am working on. As with all too many Microsoft products I
      find it to be functional but lacking. For instance, I can find no way
      to get Microsoft Publisher to print output in signatures. The builtin
      help does not even yield results when a search is done on signature.
      Perhaps I am asking too much. Would Pagemaker or Quark Express be more
      appropriate for this? Are there other packages I am not aware of that
      are even more suitable? I would appreciate any comments the membership
      of this list could offer.