BATH CONCLAVE

  • Donn Sanford
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 7:53 AM
      Mike Garbett asked me to post the following for the benefit of those anxious
      to begin planning their trip to the Conclave in Bath, England

      Miniature Book Society

      BATH CONCLAVE

      Friday 3rd. September…….Monday 6th. September.

      THE HILTON HOTEL BATH.

      PHONE. +44 (0) 1225 463411. [This is the best number]

      FAX. 01225 464 393.

      Tourist Information Centre for other Hotels and Bed and Breakfasts +44
      (0) 0870 420 1278.

      Rates:

      Single room - £90. Double/Twin - £120. Family Room (2 + 2) - £140

      (All with full breakfast)

      Check these and mention the M.B.S. when you book.

      Registration Fee. £135.

      Dealer’s Table. £22.

      Optional Monday Trip. £25.

      (Lacock, Castle Coombe, Visit American Museum in Bath, with lunch)

      Send Auction items to Joan Boring. Latest one month before, please.

      Send Keepsakes to Stephen Byrne. (Think of eighty)

      Items for Silent Auction to Joy Tonkin.

      PLEASE MAKE PAYMENTS IN STERLING.

      Cheques, wire transfers, money orders, etc. should be payable to

      Michael C. Garbett

      and sent to

      1 Over Court Mews, Over Lane

      Almondsbury, S. Glos BS32 4DG ENGLAND