a question about the miniature book competition

  • par4_lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2004
      hello, i'm new to making my own miniature books, and don't
      understand why the book has to be in print two or three years. i
      understand those are the rules, it's just there are some wonderful
      artisans out there who make miniature books. do you need copyright
      permission to reproduce these books, and do all of them need binders?
      i just think these rules are a little restrictive on people who are
      already extremely good artisans as it is. i do not mean to offend
      anyone, just wondered if anyone had the same viewpoints as i did.
      Thank you all for your patience with the'newbie' here.