Exhibition: Kentucky Bindings by Gabrielle Fox

  • gfoxbkbinder@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2004
      Kentucky Bindings by Gabrielle Fox

      The institutions and collectors throughout Kentucky who have commissioned me
      to do fine bindings over the last fourteen years have been kind enough to lend
      the Special Collections Department at the University of Kentucky the books
      for the month of April 2004. In addition I will have a few new bindings to
      show, all associated with Kentucky.

      The exhibition will take place at:

      King Library Special Collections Department
      University of Kentucky
      Lexington, Kentucky

      April 2004

      The library is open 9 to 5 Monday to Friday, 9 to noon on Saturday.

      For further information phone Special Collections at 859-257-8371