Book repairs

  • mnmini15
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2004
      Greetings from Austin,Mn! I have been collecting miniature books
      since 1983, and have some that are in need of some repairs. Anyone
      have suggestions of who to contact about doing these who is reputable
      as well as affordable? How much should be repaired, and how much
      would be worse than leaving the imperfections? Eventually I would
      like to learn how to do this myself as well. Are there classes a
      person could take? Any help would be appreciated! Kim Molitor