RE: [miniaturebooks] Digest Number 485

  • Jessica Sawyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2004
      Patrice- Have a wonderful visit in China. What a wonderful thing to be
      teaching bookbinding in a place wherer the skill is unavailable. My
      fathr was an excellent hand binder and restorer and I treasure the books
      that were left to me. They are really fine art.

      If anyone in the group is interested - I still have a number of Achille
      St. Onge books for sale and I would be happy to send a list with prices.
      You may email me at jsawyer50@...

      Jessica