Re: [miniaturebooks] Digest Number 485

  • pianoprint@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2004
      ...just wanted to say Thanks for the memo from China. Anna & I enjoyed it
      and are looking forward to frequent up-dates. (Surely you have "Chinese-trip"
      book projects in mind.) Phil & Anna Morrison
    • Jessica Sawyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2004
        Patrice- Have a wonderful visit in China. What a wonderful thing to be
        teaching bookbinding in a place wherer the skill is unavailable. My
        fathr was an excellent hand binder and restorer and I treasure the books
        that were left to me. They are really fine art.

        If anyone in the group is interested - I still have a number of Achille
        St. Onge books for sale and I would be happy to send a list with prices.
        You may email me at jsawyer50@...

        Jessica