Danish miniature books

  • bent
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2004
      This is the first time l adress the group. I have some miniature
      books
      in danish, but l can't put photos in the group, so if you whant to
      see, go to my group - antiquesandbooks - to see.
      The books are new, and about: coffe, chocolate, weine, marrige and
      love - but in danish! All illustrated.

      Beside to collect miniature books, l collect "book-alike" (look like
      a book but isn't)

      Who am l?, l have a small shop in Denmark, selling antiques,
      seconhands, books, asiatica, ect.

      Feel free to contakt me.

      w.k.r.

      Bent Hornbech