mbs - unwanted members

  • nma8156
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Dear Friends

      I have made a start at keeping unwanted messages out of our group. I
      have made it so that only members can post and i will now be notified
      when a new member joins, so i can remove those with suspicious
      names. I have already removed the person who sent the bad message
      last week. Ill do my best to keep this from happening again.

      Neale