MBS - A suggestion from Neale

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Dear Fellow Miniature Book Lovers

      Many of us are very troubled by the emails we have been getting recently from
      smut peddlars.

      Yahoo cannot stop this from happening.

      There was a suggestion that we all resign in protest, but I'm afraid that such
      protest will fall on deaf ears and deprive us of the pleasure of getting the
      messages we want to get.

      I have a sugestion.

      Why don't we all include MBS in the subect line of our emails. As I did above.
      That will identify the message as being a true miniature book email.

      Any time an email arrives without MBS in the subject line it should simply be
      deleted without opening.

      Please tell me if you have a better idea. We just cannot allow bad people to
      ruin our pleasure.

      Margaret joins me in wishing you all the very best for the New Year.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.