Re: [miniaturebooks] Digest Number 472

  • jtimm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Unsubscribing en masse would have no effect at all on the unwanted mail, but
      would have a big effect on our ability to instant communicate across the miles.

      The easiest solution is to just hit delete.

      Another option is to only allow registered list members to post. The List
      could also have a gatekeeper approving who registers for the list.

      Just think it's a brand new year!

      Cheers, Jill

      In a message dated 1/1/04 7:28:12 AM, miniaturebooks@yahoogroups.com writes:

      >If there is no way to block the kind of filthy messages this website was
      >getting, I suggest that all miniaturebook people should unsubscribe en
      >masse.

      Jill Timm
      Mystical Places Press
      Handcrafted artist books,