duplicate copies of THE MICROBIBLIOPHILE

  • Donn Sanford
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2003
      I have for sale a collection of duplicate copies of THE MICROBIBLIOPHILE

      Devoted primarily to reviews and announcements of newly issued miniature
      books, The Microbibliophile was published for many years by Robert F.
      Hanson. Always with a color photo tipped on the front cover, this bimonthly
      journal is today published by Jon Mayo, current MBS vice-president, who
      continues Hanson's traditions. Heavy with reviews of new books, theme
      articles and news about collectors and publishers, MicroBiblio is essential
      to any miniature book reference shelf.

      Date stamp on cover of some copies.

      $50 for all 36 issues (6 years), INCLUDES domestic postage. Extra for UPS
      or Priority Mail or non-USA.

      Copies available:
      Vol XV 1,2,3,4,5,6 1991
      Vol XVI 1,2,3,4,5,6 1992