duplicate copies of MINIATURE BOOK NEWS

  • Donn Sanford
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2003
      I have for sale several duplicate copies of MINIATURE BOOK NEWS

      With a principal slant toward antiquarian miniature books, MBN was published
      independently by Julian Edison for many years. It was incorporated into the
      Miniature Book Society Newsletter in 2000, bringing new scholarship to the
      MBS periodical. Extensively researched and well-written by one of the top
      experts in antiquarian minis, this illustrated little journal served as the
      standard for those whose focus was on prior centuries (although Julian also
      reported on contemporary issues and events as appropriate).

      No serious collection of miniature book periodicals and/or references should
      be without this newsletter. Date stamp on cover of some copies.

      $55 for all 52 issues (13 years, including final separate issue), INCLUDES
      domestic postage. Extra for UPS or Priority Mail or non-USA.

      Copies available:
      #53 - #105 (June '87 - June '00)