MBS Generosity

  • Marj Seyl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 1999
      I just wanted to say how proud I am to be a member of such a generous group. Reading the "story" of our Greek friend and his American counterparts just made me want to cry. I hope he will be publishing soon so the rest of us can enjoy his talents. Special thanks for the inspiration to Mr. Dawson and Ms. Rehab. I personally have no talent, so I am dependant on the skills and creativity of you folks. Truly, "thanks for sharing".
      Marj Seyl
      Mcseyl@...