Re: [miniaturebooks] Talks

  • Jon Mayo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20 1:53 PM
      Well done, Stephen.

      Robert Bradbury recently started a talk by holding one of the little
      Waldemann's "Lord's Prayer" between two fingers while he
      introduced the subject of miniature books in general.

      With just a minimum of showmanship, it's relatively easy to hold an
      audience with such a fascinating subject as very tiny books.