my Webshots

  • Lorrie (Lorna) Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2003
      Lots of new things on my Webshots for sale
      (http://community.webshots.com/user/minilorrie) Check out the albums
      called NEW STUFF and DOLLS AND FIGURINES. Prices are really good. I
      now take Paypal (as of yesterday LOL), for anyone that wants to use
      it. Also, email me for shipping (postage) charges and whether you
      want things sent air or surface. My email is minilorrie@...

      Are you are looking for something in particular and don't see it,
      please ask – you never know what I have in my storeroom LOL. I have
      soooo much that I have to pare it down before hubby backs up a big
      truck and hauls it away to the dump LOL. I also do custom work if you
      are looking for something that you can't find anywhere else. I'm
      always up for a challenge LOL.
      Also, sorry for some of the bad pics, I use a scanner and it wasn't
      doing what I wanted it to do the last couple of days LOL.
      Thanks in advance for looking.
      Lorrie
      ASK ABOUT MY OTHER LISTS