Our Greek Contemporary

  • Mudlarks@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 1999
      Dear Greg:
      Forgive me for using the MBS One List e-mail address. It makes it so
      much easier as my e-mail address list is long already and this one is very
      good for generalities since they really don't crop up that often
      (generalities that is!)
      We all wish you good luck and much success as you proceed with your
      first miniature book. We all had a beginning and we hope yours will be one
      of lasting enjoyment and fulfillment. Have a great summer. Barbara