Hello Everyone

  • peggya333
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      I'm thrilled to find other people interested in miniature books. I
      recently inherited quite a few and have spent the last year or so
      researching some of them.

      I've found information on some of them - like the Zane Grey King of
      the Royal Mounted - but nothing on others I have.

      Can someone suggest a website that catalogs the books? I don't have
      a lot of time to visit the library anymore as our city has cut its
      hours, so I spend what time I can on the web searching.

      My favorite ones are from a series called "The Broadway Booklets".
      I have three separate little blue books from this series and can't
      seem to find any info.

      I'd love to hear from anyone who has heard of them.