Re: [miniaturebooks] The good news...

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2003
      Hi Pat!

      that is very good news! Teaching in China will be a very
      interesting experience. I hope that you find the time to keep us
      informed about your classes and also ablut anything you find out
      about chinese miniature books. I have seen some of the newer
      ones, mostly travel books. But even the cheap small books with a
      plastic binding look interesting with the chinese letters!

      Best wishes

      Angelika Jaeck