Re: [miniaturebooks] Fire

  • Jon Mayo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2003
      Former member Diane Weintraub also lives in San Diego, but she is on the
      coast
      and was away from the fires by a few miles.. Because of the heavy smoke,
      however,
      she had to stay indoors with windows closed for several days.
      The air outside was practically unbreatheable.

      I am thankful for our beautiful state of Vermont at times like this!

      Jon