The good news...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
      Y'all:

      Things are moving a little fast around here these days! I've been
      invited to teach Western Book Arts at Heibei University for 5 months
      in China, so February to June I'll be out of the country.

      Before all THAT, I've put my house in California on the market. Anyone
      want to buy a completely restored Victorian 3 br home with a killer
      studio and bindery? So I'm going to China homeless, and when I return
      I'll be moving lock, stock and miniatures to Tucson AZ. It's gonna be
      a very busy year, 2004.

      Sorry I missed the Conclave in Toronto. Sounds as if you had a good time.

      Cheers,

      Pat Baldwin
    • Angelika Jaeck
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2003
        Hi Pat!

        that is very good news! Teaching in China will be a very
        interesting experience. I hope that you find the time to keep us
        informed about your classes and also ablut anything you find out
        about chinese miniature books. I have seen some of the newer
        ones, mostly travel books. But even the cheap small books with a
        plastic binding look interesting with the chinese letters!

        Best wishes

        Angelika Jaeck