Thank you to whom?

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      We received some very nice expressions of appreciations sent to our hotel room during Conclave XXI. There was one lovely fruit-cheese basket that came without a card which was either not attached or lost during transit. The hotel desk could not identify the sender. We feel bad that we couldn't say "thank you" for it to the sender who probably thinks that we have no manners. Would please this anonymous person identify him/herself to us? Thank you.

      Mary and Paul Devenyi