Re: [miniaturebooks] Fire

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2003
      Evron,

      thanks for letting us know about Eileen.
      Has anyone heard from our other friends in California?
      Please let us know.

      Best wishes to you all,
      Angelika
    • Jon Mayo
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2003
        Former member Diane Weintraub also lives in San Diego, but she is on the
        coast
        and was away from the fires by a few miles.. Because of the heavy smoke,
        however,
        she had to stay indoors with windows closed for several days.
        The air outside was practically unbreatheable.

        I am thankful for our beautiful state of Vermont at times like this!

        Jon