Fire

  • Evron Collins
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2003
      FYI,
      I heard from Eileen Cummings yesterday. She asked me to pass along to the
      list the following information. She is involved in the fires in
      California. Her house is still OK but they are prepared to evacuate. She
      has no power, phone or internet. If anyone needs to get a message to her
      in an emergency she can be reached by her cell phone ( in the
      directory). So far things are OK but she is obviously concerned.

      Evron Collins
    • Angelika Jaeck
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2003
        Evron,

        thanks for letting us know about Eileen.
        Has anyone heard from our other friends in California?
        Please let us know.

        Best wishes to you all,
        Angelika
      • Jon Mayo
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2003
          Former member Diane Weintraub also lives in San Diego, but she is on the
          coast
          and was away from the fires by a few miles.. Because of the heavy smoke,
          however,
          she had to stay indoors with windows closed for several days.
          The air outside was practically unbreatheable.

          I am thankful for our beautiful state of Vermont at times like this!

          Jon