Belated thanks

  • Frances Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      Many thanks to those attending the Conclave in Toronto for their warm
      welcome to me as a returning member. I felt rather like a prodigal
      son! I enjoyed my brief visit very much.

      I had to spend the next three days in hospital, and then on the 18th
      flew out as planned for a long visit to my family in South Africa.
      I'm able to use my sister's computer but will generally be a silent
      reader for the next little while. Thanks again for all the kindness.

      Frances Armstrong