RE: Kingsport Press

  • bronzetree27
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2003
      Rather than the usual 2.5 x 1.5 inches, these three measure 7/8 x 5/8
      inches (22 x 16 mm). Text is quite readable, albeit with a magnifying
      glass. Bound in gold-stamped leather, gilt-edged; they are beautiful
      little books.

      This isn't an offer to sell, just an offer to see them. They have more
      sentimental value than monetary. I just want to share them. I'm sure
      some of you have never heard of them.

      If anyone wants to see them, contact me.